Monday, December 1, 2008

How to Make 20/20 more vibrant?

I got my reasons to share this topic because the reality is there for all to see. There's no excitement at all now. Perhaps it may be just me but just let it out here...yes there are people reading but being a straight person, let's just let it all come out. What's the issues? Why and how to improve? What's to be done.
Doing this because after the class, everyone will be doing their own thing. What do you want done so that you will feel motivated to come back to 20/20 to participate in the activities
The floor is all your's.
My Photos are @ , ,
Hey, i'm curious abt 20/20. wat does u guys do? attend lessons? coz i know there're some basic or advance course going on, bt other then tt. do u all meet for outing to take pics? share tots? R@bb!T Hi R@bbit.
Ok...the plan is to start with class to train a group of people who can take photos for Union. And slowly can go for trip to take photos. *tapping own forehead* got plans but seems like no concerted effort nor any sense of togetherness is felt. So want to jump start again.
Well, at least I do what I can to organise possible trips. 2 coming up are
a) Punggol Walkabout 2nd August 2008
b) Dancing Sky night shoot 18th July 2008
If you are interested can join us first.
My Photos are @ , , Ok sounds cool...
actually i'm waiting for e new cam (EOS1000D) to launch in spore. so tot of going to try out e cam. bt looking for kakis, so can get comment n advice too. R@bb!T orh...canonite!
Me Nikonite...still photographers lah.
May I know why waiting for the 1000D? looking at Specs the 450D is good enough for learning.
If getting 1000D might as well get 40D
My Photos are @ , , so the Adult Webcam will act as a platform for alumni (those who attended course) to interact?? Young NTUC Adult Webcam is enabled with Anti-Buaya mechanism
We manage your information better
yah supposed so.
now dunno what to do because no matter what was planned no one wants to go.
sians
Oh so u're using nikon!! I dun understand nikon, used to canon n sony.
Hmm, 40D never come to my mind at all. maybe can go chk it out...
actually, my understanding is 1000D also cheaper. Haa R@bb!T
Actually dun sound so low... Adult Webcam is a place where ppl talk, bt to talk how real is another issues. Some may seriously talk n answer wat ever qn was popped on the Adult Webcam, some juz come n talk irresponsibly n move on...
No worries, u shall find yr clique soon...
ops, r we again???!!! R@bb!T Studio Festi...a grand total of 3 people went over.
see when they posting photos. Sincerely, its a tough one to have a Adult Webcam like this to be more vibrant and also interesting. Like what I noticed, the most well known Adult Webcam for photographer rigth now is Clubsnap and actually this Adult Webcam is hot for their Buy/Sell equipment which make the Adult Webcam famous.
Beside that everything are the same, even if you compare to lomotion, alpha dslr and clubsnab. Clubsnab is more general to all user, Lomotion is more to lomography and film camera. Alphadslr caters more to Sony Alpha user. Eventually all these 3 forums for posting their works and change of info in photography. And also partly chatting bonding purposes.
So here 20/20, I believe this Adult Webcam have their target audiences and also forumers. Since I'm new here I'm not very sure about this Adult Webcam target and expectation.
So my suggestion here to capture more forumers and members for this Adult Webcam, firstly organise more theme outing, and secondly organise a monthly theme in-Adult Webcam photo competetion. Thirdly I think this can attract more forumers, have a thread of its own for Buy/Sell of equipment. Duly noted...annual theme trips abroad is my ultimate aim. I have noticed that we have a few more photo kakis in this Adult Webcam now ... so for those interested pls leave ya wishlist as to how we can improve the photo 2020 sub Adult Webcam!! Young NTUC Adult Webcam is enabled with Anti-Buaya mechanism
We manage your information better

Oh so u're using nikon!! I dun understand nikon, used to canon n sony.
Hmm, 40D never come to my mind at all. maybe can go chk it out...
actually, my understanding is 1000D also cheaper. Haa
yeah 1000D is actually the most basic of the canons now...even more basic than the 450D
still i feel the budget DSLR from canon is too small for guys' hands. the ladies will feel that it is just nice for them. Hence this reason, i choose Nikon. Also because i feel the 2nd hand market for Nikon is much stronger so can use back the old lens...like my uncles super classic 50mm F1.4 but the boken is really really beautiful. The new ones can focus no doubt but somehow the clarity and saturation not there. I think the key here is to try make this Adult Webcam sticky.... make it that there is reason to stay in this Adult Webcam after the person completes the 2020 course.... is it I stay for friendships or I stay because there is soo much sharing in here? Do they feel belonged in the Adult Webcam? The trick is that those involve in 2020 must try to make this sub Adult Webcam happening.... not rely on TM or ATM alone...
So I do hope that I can see a few suggestions on how u guys and gals wanna go with this 2020 sub Adult Webcam... yes of course u cant be a clubsnap... but perhaps you can have something that clubsnap do not have??
So come on 2020 forummers... lets create an idea bank here on how u wanna improve ya Adult Webcam and make it home !!!
Together we can make things happen !! CHEERS !! Young NTUC Adult Webcam is enabled with Anti-Buaya mechanism
We manage your information better

No comments: