Monday, November 24, 2008

App Store iPhone App | IGG Software Forums

I Adult Webcam to see a good non-transactions-based iphone app or I'll Adult Webcam to switch back to Quicken.
I like a lot of the features of iBank, I but I find it so much easier to download web and balance accounts at the same time with Quicken (I haven't balanced my accounts in months because it's just WAY too tedious in iBank). I was hoping that iBank would quickly add a REAL iphone app so I could start entering web as I go.
Then, it just needs a quick way to download web and see that all downloaded web are matched to my manual entries so that I know nothing slips by without my noticing. Right now, I'm cringing at the thought of trying to make amends with Quicken because I'm so far behind in my entries. But I really do want to stay with iBank because I think it's overall interface is just much nicer.
But having to login to my .Mac account each time I want to make an entry at a cash register is just not feasible.
PLEASE add a good non-transactions-based iPhone app!
Lawrence Agreed. I rushed to the app. store and searched ibank the second I got there, but nothing. Please IGG! Make an ibank app for iphone and itouch! They've already done it. It comes with iBank 3. It's called iBank for iPhone and it's FREE. It's just not technically an App thru the iTunes store. The other con is that you have to have a .Mac (AKA: MobileMe) account.
If you follow the directions for iBank for iPhone, what you get is transactions based interaction with your iBank account in which you can see the last couple of entries for each account and even create web within your iPhone/iPod Touch. It's pretty cool.
Install directions: "iBank for iPhone requires a .mac subscription. To install iBank for iPhone, drag the iBank icon in this folder into the root directory of your iDisk. Then open the iBank 3 document file you want to use on your iPhone and choose File>Sync with .Mac. Then navigate to /iBank/index.html"
What I did was even create a WebIcon from the website and added this to my home screen on my iPod touch. This does essentially the same thing as an App through the iTunes store. That's great and all, and I have it, but I have an itouch and don't get internet everywhere. There isn't much point for me to have it if I have to wait to have internet access. I might as well just wait until I get to my computer. Don't get me wrong, it's a fine transactions app, but I Adult Webcam something that I can just put something in and go, and then let it sync with .mac or whatever it might use next time I get an internet connection. Even if I have to plug it into my computer to sync would be nice. Keep up the good work IGG Soft. Looking forward to an ibank 3 app! agreed again.
here's another vote for a standalone iphone app, preferably with push, or multiple syncing-to-desktop capabilities.
the existing transactions app is just too slow to use in many situations. I'd also like to see an app for the AppStore created.
I have iBank 3, I have an iPhone, I have finances to track, but I don't have (or Adult Webcam) MobileMe.
It'd be a great addition to see an app in the AppStore for iBank, and iBiz for that matter, too! They wouldn't Adult Webcam all the forecasts and swanky graphics; just the web, a simple graph, and an ability to add/edit data to my accounts.
iPaste could also be ported across as the often-requested clipboard application for iPhone… that's a long-shot though, and for me, less important than the other two.
Anyway - iBank and iBiz on the AppStore please! Signed. oh, and another thing...
could we have a dedicated ibank app for the iphone with push and cradle sync I would LOVE to have an iPhone App as well. I'd pay for one. I'd pay $9.99 for a native iPhone iBank.app with the following features:
- collapsable account hierarchy
- ability to record transfers
- split web
- budget, even if just read only
- more history than was supported in the transactions based ibank for iphone
- ability to take and attach a photo direct to the transaction (perfect for expense reports!)
Oh, and it obviously needs to be able to sync with the desktop iBank in some manner - I prefer over the air. I'd like to join the growing list of loyal ibank users requesting a standalone app for my iphone woth push capabilities ... This is the best personal finance program around. I travel quite a bit. I'd love to have this feature ... And I am confident IGG will come up with it. I have found their support staff superb. add another vote for an AppStore iBank application i'm waiting for an iBank iPhone app as well. And where the hell is an iBank update btw? Its been forever since they released one... My sites:
+1
iPod touch here too so we Adult Webcam a standalone app with a sync facility.
Omni Group have already set the bar with Omnifocus. It would be great to see IGG do something similar with iBank. I Adult Webcam it too. It would be a killer solution.
But why the silence from IGG to this request? They should get their act together and respond to what people say here.
And it should be included in the price, not an extra. It wouldn't take that much to program it.

No comments: