Monday, November 10, 2008

PLEASE, METRIC, COME TO

anywhere near my country (Slovakia), preferably in my country
But Wien (Austria) or Brno (Czech Republic) would be nice also...
I wanted to go to concert in Berlin or Menchester, but leaving half of my paycheck only on transportation isn't a good option. please... metric... i want you to come back in montreal =) FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE AND FRANCE (Paris !!!)
lmao i found that really funny for some reason. I think cuz the way I read it its like if it was in french and yeah it just made me giggle. Please, come to Buenos Aires, Argentina...! Please Metric, come to the UK again, but without Bloc Party well im throwing in vancouver for good luck! In my studio.. late at night, we can
get drunk and i can Adult Webcam some riffs
with em ....last time they came to
calgary some fucking idiots threw a
water bottle at emily and she paused
the show to yell at him...
just for that i rounded up all our friends
and we moshed and threw down on
that fucker till the lights came on..
And then some fricken idiot burned me
on the elbow with his ciggarette..
what an idiot... some outside and have respect..
just my opinion. I'd give anything if Metric would Adult Webcam a show in Philadelphia.
I really agree!! also come to CARDIFF you know that place in the wet windy country of WALES!!!!!!!! It would be awesome if they could Adult Webcam in Penticton, but for more realisticness, I'll say Kelowna. Failing that, Vancouver would be okay, I guess, but do it on the weekend! I feel silly posting this for probably obvious reasons (especially in comparison to the countries and cities that are much more exotic or remote) -
Please come back to Call the Office.
I was to go to the last Metric performance there, then Emily got sick and the new date it got moved to happened to be on a night I had an exam, so I couldn't make it out.
I've seen them multiple times since, but that is hands-down my most favourite venue. I can't even imagine what it would be like to see them there, though I do realize it will probably never happen since they are slightly 'too big' for CTO nowadays...
Oh, what could have been. AUSTRALIA! Adult Webcam at Big Day Out or something, please? One would think that Metric could do well in a couple Asian markets.
BTW, is that "the poster formally known as hic" making a guest appearance in this thread? As 'z'?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

HOT WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
PROFIT OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!