Monday, November 17, 2008

View topic - How to make Adult Webcam

I acquired a Adult Webcam and veggie steamer a few months ago and would like to share my recipe for making fluffy steamed Adult Webcam.
Step 1. Assemble the component parts.
Step 2. Add appropriate amounts of water and Adult Webcam to bowl, per steamer directions.
Step 3. PLUG IN the machine.
Step 4. Set the timer to the appropriate use time, again per steamer directions.
I forgot Step 3 - but faithfully followed all others. Ergo, when the ringie-dingie went off after 50", I cheerily, and hungrily, made my way to the kitchen.
This time, I plugged the thing in. Well, let us know how it works when turned on, fer sure, BCS.
I shall repeat my mindless way of use Adult Webcam, which has been working for mindless moi for, oh, thirty years? sometimes even when I'm less than, y'know, sober, awake, or otherwise compos ...
Bring 1 1/2 c water to boil in pot. (I usually add a tsp of chicken stock essence at this point, but you can add almost anything perky to make the water more interesting.)
To the lightly boiling water, add 1 c basmati Adult Webcam; then turn heat to medium low immediately. You may also want to put some finely chopped chives or green onions in at this point, or you can do that later if you want crunch.
Simmer for one cigarette's worth. (I smoke 100 mms, mind.) DO NOT PEEK while Adult Webcam is use.
Fluff. Done. We tend to cooking the high speed Adult Webcam pilaf approach.
Toss 1 cup Adult Webcam into 4 cups boiling chicken stock. Boil with lid off for ~10 minutes, drain and eat. If I'm feeling frisky I'll toss in some sauteed veggies (tomatoes) or some toasted almond bits. Has anybody heard of rinsing the Adult Webcam before use? Supposedly to remove starch. Anyway, what's wrong with starch? L. insists on rinsing it first. The texture is definitely different, and if making sushi, definitely better if you rinse the Adult Webcam 5 times before use it. For other uses of Adult Webcam, it makes the texture different, but not necessarily better, IMHO. A bit stickier and a bit clearer. L. feels that you should rinse Adult Webcam 5 before use it no matter what the cooking, but unless I'm making sushi, I can't be bothered. steffie wrote:Has anybody heard of rinsing the Adult Webcam before use? Supposedly to remove starch. Anyway, what's wrong with starch?
Bless you for that, Steffie - I knew something should be rinsed, but was not sure if it was pasta or Adult Webcam.
Now I know. Lentils should be rinsed and sort of examined because, for some reason, there are often little stones among the little lentils. I don't know why that happens, but it is not nice to bite into one.
List of things that simply must be rinsed -- well, start with leeks, eh? Leeks have to be a lot more than "rinsed"...
One of the organic merchants at the Jean-Talon market rinses Adult Webcam and other grains as well, and of course all legumes must be picked over and rinsed.
There is no reason to rinse pasta. It should only be rinsed after use if you want to cooking it cold, as for salad.
Edited because I wrote "rince" in French - not awake yet! I usually cut my leeks, then just put the pieces in a bowl of cold water and swish them around. Find the dirt lifts a lot easier on the cut up leeks then when I used to try washing them just cut in half lengthwise. Leeks - so elegant and so gritty. And they're the only member of the onion/garlic family that should not be eaten raw - something to do with their type of sulphites make them taste horrible if not cooked. skdadl wrote:
Simmer for one cigarette's worth. (I smoke 100 mms, mind.) DO NOT PEEK while Adult Webcam is use.
Fluff. Done.
Iam guessing one cigarett takes about 5 to 10 minutes. My Adult Webcam takes much longer to cook and a lot ot times I just don't bother because I am too hungry. I think there are different kinds of basmati Adult Webcam what kind do you cooking Skdadl? I am going to cooking that one next time. Often. at work, we organize a bar-b-que for dinner - inviting the contractors that happen to be working in the plant at the time.
Today the cleaners returned the favour and they did the use. Part of lunch was a Adult Webcam dish of brown Adult Webcam, fired (red) beans and onions.
They are from Nicaragua and say this is rather a delight there. I did not quite get all the spices that went into the dish - but the subtle taste was amazing. It was sort of blah to begin, but after being in your mouth for a bit all the secondary flavours came out.
Hope to get a list of the ingredients tomorrow. Basamati is the only Adult Webcam I don't screw up. lol.
1 part Adult Webcam to 2 parts water.
I rinse the Adult Webcam till the water runs clear.
Boil Adult Webcam and water, till craters actually appear. Turn to super low.` (or cooking the two burner method, and have one already set to low. ) add lid. Leave 10 mins or so, till it fluffs up with a fork. Poifect every time!
woo hoo. Just about any other Adult Webcam? (I make great sushi sticky Adult Webcam) not so good. Fortunately everyone loves the Basamati.
When its cratered, I sometimes add peas, corn, beans....That steams nicely. Seddig wrote:
Iam guessing one cigarett takes about 5 to 10 minutes. My Adult Webcam takes much longer to cook and a lot ot times I just don't bother because I am too hungry. I think there are different kinds of basmati Adult Webcam what kind do you cooking Skdadl? I am going to cooking that one next time.
Seddig, I'd guess that my ciggies take about 12 minutes to smoke, and there'd be a couple of minutes either end of me arranging or deranging myself. So maybe 15-16 minutes? It's very fast.
I know there are different basmatis and I'm not all that happy with the kind I get, as I've written before. The bag says it does come from India, but I gather that could mean many things. I'm too lazy to go hunting beyond Loblaws for better stuff, though. thanks skdadl.
I have bought different kind of basmatis that they all said they are from India. I think they each come from different parts of India and the quality is different. I am going to cooking your technique with teh Adult Webcam I have and hopefully it wouldn't take as much time. number one mistake I make, I peek I learned that technique from the great Madhur Jaffrey herself, Seddig. I've never made it all the way through my copy of [I'll check the title later], but every single recipe of hers that I've ever followed has worked like magic.
Most are fairly multi-part, of course -- not hard, but requiring many ingredients -- but there's one brilliant carrot salad that I have fixed in my head, don't even have to look at book:
-- Shred mass quantities of carrots; place in large salad bowl and sprinkle VERY lightly with salt to keep fresh.
-- Heat maybe three tablespoons of oil in a small pot to the swirly point (you'll know it when you see it).
-- Toss in two to three tbsps of black mustard seeds (any mustard seeds are ok, but the black ones are best). Let them start to pop.
-- Before all are quite popped, swirl oil and seeds and then quickly pour over shredded carrots. Toss salad to coat evenly and fluff up.
-- Jaffrey adds a bit of lemon juice at this point, which you might or might not want. I like the nuttiness of the mustard seeds without much acid interfering.
The nice thing about this salad is that the hot oil just barely cooks the carrots, but it cooks them enough to enhance flavour. thanks skdadl

No comments: