Sunday, November 9, 2008

Switchfoot Albums

I was listening to Switchfoot and was wondering what is their most popular (or fan Adult Webcam) album and why. i think when it comes to popularity, it would be a tie between oh! stuff and the beautiful letdown
but when it comes to my personal Adult Webcam, id say oh! stuff...idk why, just because. like if i were to list my Adult Webcam switchfoot songs more would be from oh! stuff than the others. they havnt put out a bad album yet tho lol It's such a hard question to answer, because they're sound has evolved so much. Thus their sound has changed quite a bit.
Their newest three CD's are probably their most 'popular', but maybe not their 'best'.
Personaly, I'm a fan of their old gravity. So I voted for New Way To Be Human. I think Nothing Is Sound is a great album, so it was a toss up between those two. I have to say "The Beautiful Letdown"..It's the first of theirs I bought..and It's my Adult Webcam.I have good memories of listening to it,and I think it's their best.
But I enjoy most of their other work as well. you forgot to add in The Legend of Chin, their first album, just thought i'd let you know I'd say nothing is sound, followed by the beautiful letdown. I like their older gravity a lot too. Hated oh stuff tho ... only one?
Well... I have to say the Beautiful Letdown... I don't know, that one just really got me goin ^_^ can't really discribe it, but most of my Adult Webcam songs by them are on that one like Meant to Live, This is Your Life, More Than Fine, and especially Gone ^_^ Oh! stuff is my personal Adult Webcam, but their other gravity is good too. Last year I would've told you I didn't like them, but they have really grown on me in a short amount of time. I've found that its pretty divided with most people, some people love oh stuff and don't like the older gravity as much, others like older gravity and not oh stuff. Personally I loved the honesty and truth in Nothing is Sound, which is why its my Adult Webcam. Jon Foreman is awesome solo and NiS really showcases his talent. All the gravity I've heard from Oh,stuff was far too "Radio-friendly" impersonal for my taste.
oh and "might have ben hur" is such a great love song
Agreed. Not that their other gravity is bad, but NIS runs far deeper than any of their other albums and comes across as incredibly real. And refreshingly raw.
I'd put this in the top two albums ever recorded by anyone. It's a toss up between Nothing Is Sound and The Beautiful Letdown.
They're so different... it's hard to choose!
yeah, i have to agree. It's probably my fav album of theirs. My Adult Webcam of theirs is "Beautiful Letdown" its an awesome album and the first one I ever bought. The others I like a few songs here and there ... but BL is the one I loved every song on. Including Ammunition which surprised even me I voted New Way to Be Human, mostly because it was the CD that put them on the map in my opinion. Plus a lot of the songs on this album are extraordinary, and a lot calmer than their newer versions (something I appreciate from bands that supposedly only focus on one genre). My Adult Webcam is The Beautiful Letdown. I keep this in my truck ALL the time. It is one of my Adult Webcam CD's. All the songs are great.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

LIVE WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
MAKE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!